Natalie Wood

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
I Love

Natalie Wood

Publicidad para Baby Ruth.
Hace cosa de un mes, el canal historia emitió un documental sobre estos chocolates :love:
Imagen
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood at the Screen Directors Building party, Los Angeles, 1955

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood tastes chocolate at a Wil Wright's ice cream parlor in Los Angeles, 1955

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood as she has her cigarette lit by actor Steve Roland in Los Angeles, 1956

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

natalie wood outside her home on april 4, 1968

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood was taught a lesson by a tiger

“Many people have asked me about my much-prized collection of toy tigers—of why and how I started it. Few of my friends even know that it is symbolic, not just a childish fad—and it had its beginning on Christmas Day in Santa Monica when I was twelve years old.
We were a happy family, my mother and father and two sisters. I was doing fairly well as a child actress, a sort of juvenile celebrity in the neighborhood, and if I wasn’t exactly stuck-up, I must admit I thought pretty well of myself! I was used to receiving far more than I gave in both attention and gifts.
This Christmas, in the midst of opening all my many pretty presents, a friend of mine named Martha, the little, fat girl from down the street, came in. She had brought me a gift. It was a toy tiger, with the cutest, silliest little face—and to say I was surprised is putting it mildly.
I knew, for sure that Martha had wanted. this tiger herself. We had both seen it in a store on one of our shopping expeditions and fallen in love with it. And yet she had spent a generous portion of her Christmas money to buy it for me!
To make matters worse, in my own self-absorption, I had no gift for Martha! I quickly ran to my bedroom and wrapped up one of the presents I had received—but it wasn’t the same. It taught me a wonderful thing:
Every year after that I bought, before anything else, a toy tiger to remind me to give always with my heart as well as my hand before buying a gift for anyone!"

-Modern Screen magazine, Dec. 1957

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood 1956

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Del 80, me parece.

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

I believed in magic, fairies, and elves. I even talked to my dolls and stuffed animals. My mother had told me that at night after I went to sleep, the toys and dolls would come alive, and would dance and sing while we slept. This really fascinated me. I forced myself to stay awake. I lay in bed for hours, rubbing my eyes to keep them open. I didn’t even dare to breathe out loud because I didn’t want to scare the dolls away. At every noise I started, hoping to see them come alive. But of course, I was bitterly disappointed when they remained lifeless. Looking back at all this, I’m not certain that all that fantasy is good for a child. I wouldn't encourage that much make-believe in one of my children—it would just make reality that much harder to take. - NATALIE WOOD

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood, 1950s

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Natalie Wood 1962

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Tony Curtis & Natalie Wood as Rudolph Valentino and Vilma Bánky in 'The Sheik'

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Romana
Rickrollera

Natalie Wood

Imagen
► Mostrar Spoiler
Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes