Jennifer Lopez

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

Autotune por un tubo

jlo
There’s one thing that I realized during this whole time, and it’s how much we all need each other...✨💕 With a few old Christmas lights from the garage and some candles leftover from our Super Bowl party here at the house, I tried to put together with all the love in the world a thank you to everyone out there fighting, working, sacrificing and doing their part. I love you, I’m with you and I MISS YOU! #People
And a humble thank you to my idol @barbrastreisand for always inspiring me in the best and toughest times...and thank you to @glblctzn for having me! #TogetherAtHome @who

Tap the link on my bio to see my full performance on the #GlobalCitizen’s YouTube Channel.
Imagen

:bici: De vacaciones :paraguas:
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

Imagen

Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

No me hace mucha gracia este tipo de post

To my loving little Ella... the first day I met you, (you were so little then...) you ran up to me, sat right on my lap, put your arms around me and asked to have my lavender dress I had just worn to the Grammys for when you grew up. You won my heart in a split second ...you’re not so little anymore but you’re still sitting on my lap and I love it!!! 💕
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl! #ThisPicIsUs PS: I have the dress saved for you!! 🌸
Imagen

Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

Imagen

SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Jennifer Lopez

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

Esos morritos de ARod...
arod One thing I’m incredibly grateful for right now is getting to spend additional time with my family. I love spending so much time with these beautiful girls, who still laugh when I make goofy faces in pictures. 🤣
Each day I am trying to focus on doing one positive thing for someone else. This is a time where we all need to help each other, and by doing so we will help ourselves remember that this situation may be temporary, but our actions are permanent. Let’s make the most of this time and stay together as a community, even while we are apart with our families.
I hope you are doing OK and are doing your best to keep your spirits up. Try to do something positive today, like texting someone you haven’t spoke to recently just to say hello. Be grateful for the people in your life. You’ll brighten their day, and then ask them to pay it forward and reach out to someone else to do the same.
Stay safe and spread love! We will come out of this, so let’s do our best to take care of each other. ❤️
Imagen

Ladiwen
Reina de Rancia

Jennifer Lopez

Yo creo que lleva iluminador..
SophieT
Reina de Rancia

Jennifer Lopez

Versace Spring/Summer 2020 campaign

Imagen
Woccek
Origen

Jennifer Lopez

Madre mia ARod sacando boca chocho, es tremendo el señor... se estuvo dando estuco en el baño pre foto como una hora.
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

Imagen

Siennabristol
Intralerda

Jennifer Lopez

De verdad, sufro viéndola con este "macho".
Imagen
Diamante
Tarotista oficial del Paraguas

Jennifer Lopez

Imagen
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

jlo In celebration of #NationalNursesDay, I wanted to send a special thanks to you. We love you, we are with you and we are so thankful for everything you are doing! 💕✨💕
Imagen

Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

jlo #HappyMothersDay to my mama and to all the moms out there! ✨💕✨ Mom, thank you so much for being so patient with me, for making me always believe that I could do anything that I wanted to do. That seed you planted made me who I am today. That was all you. ✨💐✨
Imagen

panecillosueco
Forera de pro

Jennifer Lopez

ayer vi hustlers y sus escenas son espectaculares ! la actuación también la vi correcta, aunque por primera vez de cara la vi “vieja”, ya era hora :D:
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

jlo Being a mom is my greatest joy and happiness ... my biggest challenge and my greatest triumph. ✨💕✨#HappyMothersDay to all!
Imagen

Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

arod For me, #MothersDay is just another reminder of how amazing Jennifer is with our kids EVERY DAY. And that’s never been more apparent than during these last couple of months at home. 🌟❤️
Watching her be a loving mom to all of our kids has been an experience I will never forget. This time at home has been challenging for so many. The hardships and uncertainty have changed how we all look at things as we search for a new normal. But in many ways it also has brought all of us closer together as families and that is a true blessing. I hope the same is true for all of you.
To Jen, and to all of the moms out there: Thank you. For the sacrifices you make for your children. For the love and support you give them today and every day of their lives. You are all rockstars.
#HappyMothersDay
Imagen

lareinadeldesierto
Forera de pro

Jennifer Lopez

Me encanta la familia de Jlo con Arod, los niños se ven súper bonitos juntos... me sobra él :lol:
Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

jlo So proud of my lil coconut 🥥 Emme, as she shares her own daily prayers in her very first book LORD HELP ME! This book will offer families a way to embrace the peace and power of everyday faith. It’s not out until 9/29, but you can pre order at the link in my bio. 📖✨ #PowerOfPrayer #ProudMama
Imagen

Doraemon
Orgullosamente Señora

Jennifer Lopez

jlo 2 WEEKS until we’re dancin’ again. 🖤@nbcworldofdance #BTS 📸
Imagen

Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes