Jake Gyllenhaal

Todo lo que quieres saber sobre tus celebridades favoritas está aquí. Famosos nacionales e internacionales, actores, cantantes...

Moderadores: Jotaefe, Missfake

Reglas del Foro
En esta sección se permite opinar y debatir sobre cualquier personaje público, tanto nacional como internacional.

Las opiniones, comentarios y juicios de valor deberán hacerse siempre desde el respeto y en todo momento serán responsabilidad del USUARIO y no de la propietaria de Abroparaguas.com.

Queda terminantemente prohibido insultar, difamar, publicar datos personales, amenazar o instigar al acoso, tanto a personajes de la esfera pública como a otros usuarios.

LA PROPIETARIA, en colaboración con su equipo de moderación, se reserva el derecho de retirar todos aquellos comentarios y aportaciones que vulneren el respeto a la dignidad de la persona, que sean discriminatorios, xenófobos, racistas, p**no, que atenten contra la juventud o la infancia, el orden o la seguridad pública o que, a su juicio, no resultaran adecuados para su publicación.

La publicación de páginas web de descarga ilegal de materiales sujetos a derechos de autor (películas, libros, series...) queda terminantemente prohibida. En caso de incumplimiento se tomarán las medidas oportunas.

No se permite citar fotos.
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

A ver si nos cuelgan las entrevistas enteras!

Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Uy, a este no le ha gustado.

Coco
Condemora

Jake Gyllenhaal

Destino final + Noche en el museo… a ver, muy alentador tampoco suena
Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

De momento vamos bien :):

Imagen

Imagen

Crítica de HR: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/revie ... ew-1180109
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Out & About During The Sundance Film Festival

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Velvet Buzzsaw Sundance World Premiere Q&A with Jake Gyllenhaal and Dan Gilroy
[youtube][/youtube]

Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

En Rotten Tomatoes le dan un 86%: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/velvet_buzzsaw

Más vídeos:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Imagen

Imagen

lol

Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Vídeo Deadline
[youtube][/youtube]

EDITO y añado la entrevista de Variety
[youtube][/youtube]
Última edición por Glossy* el 29 Ene 2019, 19:37, editado 1 vez en total.
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

De Utah a LA.

[youtube][/youtube]

Imagen

Velvet Buzzsaw star Jake Gyllenhaal said the script for Netflix’s satirical horror film “disturbed” him.
https://www.independent.ie/entertainmen ... 60043.html

Me encanta la promo, pero no tengo contención con las fotos :braga:
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Hollywood premiere of Velvet Buzzsaw at American Cinematheque's Egyptian Theatre on Monday

Imagen

ImagenImagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen
Última edición por Glossy* el 29 Ene 2019, 12:21, editado 1 vez en total.
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

The last time I interviewed @jakegyllenhaal (who is now on @instagram!) was at the Toronto Film Festival back when he was promoting #BrokebackMountain. So it was FABULOUS to catch up with him tonight and talk about his latest portrayal of an #LGBTQ character in @Netflix's campy art world satire, #VelvetBuzzsaw

I got invited to the #velvetbuzzsaw premiere, and noticed that @jakegyllenhaal was behind me in line waiting to walk the red carpet. There is an unspoken hierarchy of the notorious red carpet at these events; if you’re in the movie you go straight to the front, and if you are deemed “more famous” than the person in front of you, a handler will magically shuffle you ahead. I always feel a bit out of place in these scenarios but play along with whatever positioning they feel is appropriate. I forfeited my place to go back and get this picture even though Jake deserved to be in front of me (and everyone else) at that moment. He was very gracious to take a pic while the whole crowd was clamoring for his attention. The movie is a blast btw; horror meets high art in a smart, witty story (on @netflix Feb 1).
Hattie
Amiga especial de Rancín

Jake Gyllenhaal

No sabía que era de Netflix. De sabe cuándo de entrena en España?

Edito, leí ya el viernes.
Última edición por Hattie el 29 Ene 2019, 11:07, editado 1 vez en total.
Imagen
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Hattie escribió: 29 Ene 2019, 11:05 No sabía que era de Netflix. De sabe cuándo de entrena en España?
Si la plataforma es en streaming el estreno es internacional :): 1 de febrero.
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

Jake Gyllenhaal Bisexual in ‘Velvet Buzzsaw’: Film Embraces ‘Fluid Sexuality,’ Says Director Dan Gilroy
Gyllenhaal, meanwhile — when he’s not busy destroying the careers of young artists — has his hands full juggling relationships with both male and female lovers, making this his first portrayal of an LGBTQ character since his Oscar-nominated role in “Brokeback Mountain.” But this one is considerably darker and bound to be more controversial.

“I think you have to be careful in that this is a satire,” Gyllenhaal warned about thinking his character could be a positive portrayal of an LGBTQ man. “For me what was interesting in trying to create this character was the idea of a gay man going straight for a woman and the reasons why. He says something very specific: ‘We have a taste relationship.’ It’s a relationship not necessarily based on the intimacies that you would hope for; it’s based on the fact that they both like the same kind of work. And there’s sort of vapidness within each character.” (He also explained why he finally joined Instagram, sort of: “I’m confused — I don’t even know why,” he said with a smile.)

Jakes didn’t shed any of his sex symbol status for the role. “Jake’s ripped. He’s like the hottest guy in Hollywood,” said Zawe Ashton, who shares several “hot” sex scenes with him. “What do you want me to say? It was a good day at work.”

Does she think Gyllenhaal’s portrayal offers a positive representation of bisexuality? “I do because I feel like it’s not issue-based. People of so many different sexualities are maybe tiring of their s*xual preferences glorified as hooks for film,” she told Variety. “Sometimes someone is just a person-specific lover and identify crises and intrigue and the unknown can happen without these huge labels. So I do feel like it’s a really great thing to be in the center of this film because so much of it is about identity and being artistic versus being driven by money. There are many dualities throughout the film so why wouldn’t there be a character with a dual sexuality?”

Gyllenhaal’s character is not remotely heroic, but the film’s writer/director, Dan Gilroy, believes it to be a positive portrayal nonetheless. “I hope so,” he told Variety. “I’ll tell you what the genesis was: I wrote the character because I believe that sexuality is far more fluid than society does. As we were starting to define this character, Quincy Jones came out and gave an interview about Marlon Brando having an affair with Richard Pryor. Thank you, God! What a beautiful image that is. So we started to play with the idea that here is this archetypal male who was a sensualist, and we started to define [Gyllenhaal’s character] as somebody who is in touch with all his senses. And look, person-based attraction can override a lot — you can be attracted to people regardless of gender. If we got over the hang up that gender roles are cemented — and embrace the idea that we all have a fluid sexuality — that’s what I’m trying to say with this character.”

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/jake ... 203122177/
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

:animadoras:

lausa
Amiga especial de Rancín

Jake Gyllenhaal

Que de información :loca: esta tarde intento ponerme al día.

Os dejo una crítica, no muy buena, en castellano.

https://amp.elmundo.es/cultura/cine/201 ... b4571.html
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

A mí me da que es de esas películas que o te encantan o te espantan.
Glossy*
Origen

Jake Gyllenhaal

lausa escribió: 30 Ene 2019, 13:29 Que de información :loca: esta tarde intento ponerme al día.
Pues otra entrevista aquí :harhar:

[youtube][/youtube]
Responder

Crea una cuenta o inicia sesión para unirte a la discusión

Necesitas ser miembro para publicar una respuesta.

Crear una cuenta

¿No eres un miembro? regístrate para unirte a nuestra comunidad
Los miembros pueden iniciar sus propios temas y suscribirse a los temas
Es gratis y solo toma un minuto

Registrarse

Registrarse

• Información

• Comparte en las redes